Benefits of Publishing in Computer Science Proceedings
Thank you for your interest in publishing in one of our Computer Science proceedings series: CCIS, LNBIP and LNCS.
Why you should publish with us:
- No publication fees
- Free copies or four-week electronic access for volume editors/participants
- We offer free use of the EquinOCS online manuscript submission and review system for conference proceedings
- Access to MySpringer to download the PDF of the entire proceedings volume
and for discounts on Springer Nature publications
- Possibility to publish after the conference to allow authors to revise their papers
- (recommended for workshops)
- Peer review transparency
(example under the “More Information” tab)
Indexing and promotion
- Proceedings are submitted for indexing in Scopus, WoS, DBLP, EI Compendex,
Google Scholar, etc.
- Indexing status check with our SN SciGraph Indexing Check application
- Performance metrics such as downloads and citations at chapter and book level on SpringerLink
- World-wide visibility and promotion, including distribution via Amazon and Google
- Display at major conferences around the world
More options available
- Insertion of ORCIDs for editors and authors
- Inclusion of embedded videos (example)
- Open-access and open-choice publishing (more details)
- Possibility for authors to self-archive their author-created version
- Reproducible research and free-of-charge data/software publishing
- Shareable links to view-only versions with SharedIt
Visit our Editor Information page to read our guidelines for editors and download templates for the front-matter pages.
Visit our Author Information page to read our guidelines for authors and download templates for proceedings papers.
If the answer to your question is not in our guidelines or on our FAQs page, please contact us via email: email@example.com